Best ICSE – Cambridge Schools in Chennai
Primrose Schools follows the IGCSE Curriculum for Classes XI and XII. IGCSE syllabus comes under Cambridge International Examination. It is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications. Thus it is best ICSE schools in Chennai and it is also a best Cambridge Schools in Chennai following Cambrige syllabus.
IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
Primrose Schools follows the IGCSE Curriculum for Classes XI and XII. Cambridge International Examinations is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications.
Cambridge International AS and A Levels are recognised around the world by schools, universities and employers. The qualifications are accepted as proof of academic ability for entry to universities worldwide, though some courses do require specific subjects.
Cambridge programmes and qualifications develop not only content but also skills. It helps learners to bridge the gap to the next stage of education and the world of work. We encourage Cambridge learners to be :
- confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others.
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others.
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn.
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges.
- engaged intellectually and socially ready to make a difference.
Cambridge International AS and A Levels
- Cambridge International AS and A Levels are international in outlook, but retain a local relevance.
- Cambridge International AS and A Levels give learners building blocks for an individualised curriculum that develops their knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Cambridge International AS and A Level curricula are flexible. It is possible to offer almost any combination from a wide range of subjects.
- The syllabuses provide opportunities for contextualised learning and the content has been created to suit a wide variety of schools, avoid cultural bias and develop essential lifelong skills, including creative thinking and problem-solving.
(Content Courtesy: Cambridge International)
Groups Offered :
- Group 1 : English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Applications.
- Group 2 : English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Applications.
- Group 3 : English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.
For further clarifications on IGCSE, visit : www.cie.org.uk