Our Curriculum is based on ICSE Regulations
- Syllabus – The school follow the ICSE Curriculum for STD I to X. IGCSE Curriculum for STD XI & XII.
- Kindergarten – Primrose Schools follows the best teaching methodologies for its lower classes, like the Montessori method and Dr. Glenn Doman’s method.
- Classes I to IV – The school follows the XSEED program for these levels. It is a comprehensive program that uses experimental and research-based methods that ensure a sound understanding of concepts. It meets the requirements of ICSE Board.
- Classes V to X – The school follows Active teaching platform. The books are based on the latest syllabus recommended by ICSE board. Each topic is covered exhaustively using a narrative and critical approach that makes learning an easy and enjoyable experience.
- Classes XI – XII – The school follows the IGCSE Curriculum. The books are based on the latest syllabus recommended by IGCSE Board. Each topic is covered to enable the children to bridge the gap to the next stage of education and world of work.
- Groups Offered :
- Group 1 : English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Applications.
- Group 2 : English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Applications.
- Group 3 : English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.